Pages

28 March 2012

Black Swan

I finally made another Black Swan tiara! I only made two last Halloween, but they were bought out of my Etsy shop within a week of posting them! I am trying to get ahead on Halloween now, and as I have this week off from school, I am working hard to produce some good quality tiaras!

This tiara is fairly similar to another I made. This one is a sort of wire "leafy skeleton" design, coated in mod podge (my favorite art supply!) and painted in matte black acrylic paint. Six small rhinestone charms adorn either side of the tiara, and an acrylic rhinestone sits in the middle.

My pink Empress/Quail Tuft/Egyptian Pharaoh Tiara! The centerpiece is a  glass pendant, and a thin pink wire decorates the black scrolling designs, as well as the base of the tiara.


No comments:

Post a Comment