Pages

20 October 2017

Brooches and Beyond!

In addition to hair accessories, which I will always love, I have decided to expand my line to include brooches and necklaces. This is what I have come up with in the last couple of weeks:


Necklaces made with faux aurora druzy quartz cabochons, faux pearls, rhinestones, crystals. Everything is hand stitched to felt, and then chain is attached.



A nice Pisces fish brooch, complete with crystals, polymer clay cabochon mokume gane, brass fish charms.


My David Bowie tribute pieces. Here is Ziggy Stardust putting on his makeup.


I used various images of Bowie from the 1970s. I did faux distressed textures, sepia tone, and even some lyrics from Blackstar, typed in my favorite font of all time, Omikron.






This one is a pendant for a necklace, made with elongated mother-of-pearl beads.


This one uses real large pearls and aurora borealis rhinestones.


And some more classical ones, with a pink druzy quartz cabochon.


No comments:

Post a Comment