Pages

13 October 2013

Snow Queens and Leprechauns

 I love Ice Queen and Snow Queen tiaras! It seems funny to me, but other people also love those types of tiaras. They always sell very fast whenever I put them in my shop. Well, I've got three new icy tiaras, plus two green ones.

Grand Duchess Tiara.
 This reminds me so much of the Romanov Nuptial Diadem. The shape of this tiara is definitely a bit Russian. But anyways, I am so proud of myself! I made 6 new tiaras in about 2 hours. For sure, a new record for me.

The Grand Duchess Tiara is made out of acrylic rhinestones, kind of like the style that you see on those antique chandeliers. Rhinestones also line the top of the tiara.

Frosted Crystal Tiara Headband
 This is another snowy queen tiara. A simple headband with a frosted sprig. It's simple, but dramatic, for a very cool accessory or to go with a costume.

Snow Empress Tiara.
 This is one of my more unique tiaras. It is made off of a simple tiara band, with a mini wire crown shape in the middle. Acrylic rhinestone shards dangle from the tiny crown. Snowy sprigs decorate either side of the tiara. It's simple, but it's very cool.

A Leprechaun Tiara! This could also be useful for woodland fairy themes.
 My first leprechaun tiara! Why did I not think of these before? I may have to make some more variations of these before March. Tiny glass rhinestones adorn the tiara. As an added bonus, the tiara is extremely light weight.

Peacock Aigrette Tiara.
And of course, the peacock aigrette. The original Peacock Aigrette went to my grandmother. She's at that age where she doesn't care what people think, and she wore it around Seattle's Fremont neighborhood one Saturday. Such a sweet lady. Anyways, I made the aigrette a made-to-order item, and I sold one. Yay! So I made two, to list another, and send out one. It's a little different than the original, not as tall. The feather is a bit differently colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment