Pages

26 June 2014

Rainbows and Peacocks and Fun

Peacock Carnivale Tiara

This is a large impressive Peacock Carnivale Tiara! It is actually made off of a tiara I made a couple of years ago for Seattle Pride Parade, and I added peacock feathers, glittery craft sprigs, and rhinestones to the piece. It is now a perfect tiara for Cinco de Mayo, Brazilian Carnivale, Pride Celebrations, Burning Man, Gypsy Hallowe'en costumes, Mermaid costumes....the list literally goes on and on!

Beautiful peacock feathers peer out from the Cinco de Mayo beads.

The tiara looks great with blue and purple clip-on hair extensions!

The tiara is large, and bit heavy. It is sure to turn heads at your next celebration.

Tiara that is full of Rainbows!

This is a tiara I've been wanting to make for awhile. I have lots and lots of pretty glittery craft findings that I've purchased over the last 2 or 3 years, and often when I make a tiara from them, I use almost all of it, with some precious scraps left over. This tiara is made from all those scraps that I've collected. A rainbow myriad of glitter berries, silk flowers, glittery sprigs, and rhinestones adorn this piece. The result is a magical, rainbow woodland delight.

The pink flowers are left over from the huge bouquet I had originally bought to adorn my wedding shoes with.

Glittery gold, pink, blue, red, green and silver findings cover the tiara.

A wondrous bouquet to wear on your head! Perfect for any occasion, and suitable for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment